White Chocolate Mousse With Honeycomb
White chocolate cream with a light texture and a honeycomb crunch top. Choose good quality chocolate for this recipe.
- 175g white chocolate chips, or chopped
- 300mls double (heavy) cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 bar chocolate coated honeycomb confectionery bar, for the topping.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small pan over low heat, with half of the cream and heat very gently until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir until smooth; pour into a bowl and leave to cool.
- Whip the remaining cream and vanilla until soft peaks, thickened but not too stiff.
- Whisk the cooled white chocolate mixture until light and airy and then fold in the whipped cream.
- Divide the chocolate cream between the serving glasses. Cover and pop in the fridge to chill overnight.
Tags: Gluten Free
Trackback from your site.