Warm Broccoli With Anchovy & Tarragon Dressing
Simple tasty meal or starter, the anchovies work really well with the tarragon.
- 2 tbsp chopped salted anchovies
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped tarragon
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 15g rocket, chopped roughly
- 500g small broccoli florets
- Place the anchovies, olive oil, sugar and pepper in a bowl and whisk well together.
- Add the herbs and water and whisk well again, add the finely chopped rocket and mix well. Leave the dressing to marinate for about 2 hours.
- Next, trim the broccoli leaving a few leaves, any stalks that are a little thick just split down the middle so you end up with all the stalks roughly the same size. The leaves can be cooked separately and eaten at a different meal.
- Boil the broccoli in plenty of boiling salted water and drain well, keep warm.
- Pile the warm broccoli evenly onto plates and spoon over the dressing, leave for 2-3 minutes and then eat.
Tags: Gluten Free
Trackback from your site.