Spiced Pork & Prune Patties
One of my favourite meals, combining prunes is a great way of getting kids to eat fruit, trust me they will love it.
- 6 ready to eat, stoneless, prunes
- 450g lean pork mince
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 pinches pinches red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp gluten free mayonnaise
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the prunes into small pieces.
- Mix the prunes with pork mince, sage, nutmeg, chilli powder and mayonnaise and season well.
- You can add a little of the beaten egg to bind together.
- Mould mixture into eight small flat patties.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large non stick frying pan and cook the patties on each side for about 4-5 minutes.
Tags: Gluten Free
Trackback from your site.