Sieve before use. Place contents into a bowl and gradually stir in 35-40ml hot, boiled water. When thoroughly mixed, use immediately. This quantity will cover approximately 12-15 cupcakes. More hot, boiled water can be used if a thinner consistency is preferred. To make a delicious buttercream icing, mix 125g unsalted butter with 250g fondant icing mix and add approximately 2 teaspoons of hot, boiled water. Beat well. This can be used as a filling or piped onto cakes as a topping.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture.
- May contain traces of nuts.
- Dietary information:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
GLUTEN-, WHEAT- AND DAIRY-FREE
- Shelf-life from manufacture
- 18 months from production subject to storage conditions.
- Silver matt foil standing pouch