Baking delicious gluten-free cookies just got easier thanks to Phil Vickery Seriously Good!™ Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix from Squires Kitchen. Just follow the simple recipe on the pack for soft and chewy cookies that are just as delicious as traditional recipes.
1 x chocolate chip cookie mix
You will need:
1 medium egg, 30ml vegetable oil, baking tray lined with parchment
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / 350°F / gas mark 4.
- Put the contents of cookie mix sachet into a large bowl.
- Blend 40ml vegetable oil and 1 eggs together then pour the mixture into dry cookie mix.
- Mix until a dough forms and roll the dough into a sausage shape that is approximately 6cm diameter.
- Cut 12 even pieces that are 1cm thick from the roll and space 3cm apart on the baking trays. The cookies will spread during baking.
- Bake the cookies in a fan-assisted oven or near the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and still slightly soft. Cool for a few minutes before removing from the tray.
- Baking time may vary depending on your oven: adjust the time and temperature accordingly.
- Sensational warm from oven! Best eaten on the same day, or wrap and freeze the cookies while still fresh.
- Warm briefly in a microwave for fresh-baked, soft-centre-style cookie.
- Once opened, use the whole pack. Store unopened pack in a dry, gluten-free area.
- May contain traces of nuts and egg.
- This product has less than 20ppm gluten and is classed as Gluten Free. We have limited the use of gluten ingredients to certain areas of our factory and at specific times within the production schedule. We have rigorous controls to minimize risks of cross contamination.
- Dietary information:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
GLUTEN-, WHEAT- AND DAIRY-FREE
- Shelf-life from manufacture
- 9 months from production subject to storage conditions.
- Silver matt foil standing pouch