Roasted Hazelnut & Artichoke Salad With Sherry Vinegar
Simple easy salad made from a few bought ingredients, nevertheless, very nice to eat.
- 570g or 2 jars artichokes, well drained
- 100g roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 100g firm goat’s cheese, cut into small cubes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ fresh lemon
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- freshly milled black pepper
- ½ Iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- Place the artichokes, hazelnuts, goats cheese into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the olive oil, lemon, vinegar and again really mix well.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then mix in the lettuce.
- Pile onto a large bowl and serve.
Tags: Gluten Free
Trackback from your site.