Indian Style Popcorn
Lovely way to enjoy popcorn, even my kids will eat this, provided I go easy with the chilli.
- 250g popping corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried garlic granules
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch chilli powder
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed saucepan, take care not to burn.
- Add the cardamom pods and the popcorn, and turn the heat down slightly.
- Cover, then leave to cook until all the popping has ceased.
- Turn out the hot popcorn, then sprinkle with the salt, paprika, garlic, cayenne and chilli powder, really mix well.
- Serve hot.
For larger serving sizes prepare in several batches.
Tags: Gluten Free
Trackback from your site.