Cheat’s Raspberry Créme Brüleé
This is a recipe from a friend mine Paul, he serves it in his pub and it goes down incredibly well indeed, really easy and takes out all the hassle.
- 125g ready made custard
- 80g mascarpone
- 80g crme fraiche
- 25g caster sugar
- 200g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2tbsp caster sugar, to glaze with
- Put the custard, mascarpone, crme fraiche and sugar together into a large bowl and whisk together, gently, until the mixture thickens.
- Divide the raspberries evenly into the small ramekins and then carefully spoon the creamy mixture onto the raspberries. Tap the dish to flatten and chill well for about two hours.
- To finish, carefully sprinkle a couple of teaspoonfuls of caster sugar over each one and place briefly under a hot grill to caramelise: if you have a cook’s blowtorch, simply glaze the tops.
- Serve as quickly as possible.
Tags: Gluten Free
Trackback from your site.