Bar-B-Que Burgers With Roasted Peppers And Tomato Relish
- Place the mince into a bowl and then add the chilli, pepper and parmesan. Mix the mince really well as this should make the mince stick together better.
- Divide the meat into 4 equal balls.
- Place a piece of greaseproof paper or cling film onto a board, place a ball of meat onto one side, fold over, then gently press out into a round shape, I like mine about 1cm thick and even.
- Repeat with the rest of the meat, and chill well.
- When ready to cook, lightly oil the burgers and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper on both sides.
- Remember the golden rule, oil the bars of the barbecue before heating with a piece of kitchen towel dipped in a little oil, this will stop them sticking!
- Grill for a couple of minutes on each side, and then serve with the relish on the side.
- Place all the ingredients for the relish apart from the basil into a saucepan, and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat, simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until thick and packed full of flavour.
- Once cooked, add the fresh basil and check the seasoning, stir well.
- This can be served hot, warm or cold.
Trackback from your site.